Art Commissions!Posted: April 29, 2013
Art commissions are: CLOSED! (Sorry, check back later!)
So, want me to draw/paint something for you? here’s the process:
- Make sure commissions are open.
- Email me (with a description of what you want if you already have something in mind).
- I’ll give you a quote on what it will cost, or turn you down as gently as I can.
- I’ll draw a sketch to make sure I’m going in the direction you want, then start on the final image. (If you’re just commissioning a little doodle I’ll skip straight to the final thing)
- I show you a watermarked and/or small resolution version of the final image and ask for payment
- You paypal me the money, then I send you the final image.
- prices will vary depending on what you want, a small sketch of a single character might be around $15-30, a massive print resolution thing with colour and multiple characters/buildings/vehicles is going to cost more.
- I want the right to display the finished work on the internet and elsewhere, though not at full resolution for bigger pics. If you *don’t* want me doing this, let me know and I’ll adjust the quote accordingly 😉
- I’m not against drawing porn/kink/furry/whatever stuff, but I do have some things I’m not comfortable with so if you want something in particular just say and I’ll let you know if I’m OK or not. also I promise I’ll not be judging you, everyone has something crazy that they are into after all 🙂
- Sometimes you’ll get the finished art a day after first getting in touch, sometimes it will take a couple of weeks before I get round to you. Either way I won’t ever ask for money until I have done the final work.
- You will own the artwork, but if you claim that you made it I’ll hunt you down <3
- If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, or email me 🙂
For your reference here are some works of mine: